HiFiTown's Antique Audio Shop. Stocking 100% vintage (old) audio & parts from USA. Fast shipping with confirmation and tracking.
You've discovered HiFiTown. Outstanding dealers and personal hobbyists of all things in vintage HiFi. For 30 years we have specialized in the splendid sound of certain antique industrial cinema, HiFi, and all other sound reproduction / recording equipment. Sourced from all corners of the world. But mostly stemming from America's golden era of manufacturing. The magnificent dawning of Western Electric, RCA Photophone, Langevin 1930's thru the twilight of high-end entering the 70s and 80s. Amps, preamps, alnico full range drivers, horns. All obtainable makes and types. And of course, supporting DiY supplies and materials. Authentic, OLD USA made parts, cloth wire, pre-war copper. Either NOS or recovered from the original equipment. Only original era components can ensure the old sound, feel and ultimate enjoyment of your project. The items we have in stock are limited and no longer produced. Transformers, condensers - capacitors, resistors, coils, knobs, rare schematics, books and literature. We maintain a perfect reputation - currently (3) 100% 5 star accounts on eBay (12 years continuous). 100% SAFE PURCHASE. FAST WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS OUR SPECIALTY. EMS - USPS Priority AirMail - discount FedEx freight - PayPal accepted. PERFECT Double box packing. We promise 99.9% safe arrival. Your happiness is assured. Sincerely, Early - mngr. HiFiTown.com / formerly Audiomart magazine, ending 2002.
Product of the day
- A brief history & overview of our rubber wire...
- Contact us
- How do speakers age? "with careful use, the performance of a good loudspeaker can reasonably be expected to improve, just as the tone of a good piano settles down after the first year or two"
- The Western Electric 594A FC driver - a Video.
- Western Electric - The Voice of Action
- Videos of vintage audio !! -->>
- About HiFiTown USA / Audiomart
- Literature available in hardcopy only.
- Why our packing is safest.
- 2 channel sound reproduction: "Older is better" could it be true?